Hey Everyone..Today I have a haul to share with you. It’s about my first purchase from the brand “Colourpop”. Let’s see what I got..
Colorpop cosmetics was on my hit list from a long time…but due to high shipping charges to India and other stuff, I was not able to get my hands on it. Soo one day when I saw that Colourpop has finally been been kind enough by giving a flat $4.99 shipping charges (that was for a certain time) for every where on earth…I was like..Hi Colourpop…It’s my day today..Let’s Roll.
Here’s What I Got..
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip
I was eyeing on these Ultra Matte for soooooo long. Since I am a matte lipstick freak and that to liquid lipstick..I had to get my hands on it. The shades that I picked are:
Prices: $6 each
- Bumble: It’s a beautiful warm terracotta nude shade. Would look damn good on medium to fair skin tones. An everyday shade to go for. Can be paired with almost all looks. I think this is going to be one of my top picks. This is also form the bestseller category.
- Creeper: It’s a classic blue toned Red. Because it’s red, I had to pick this shade. Would look extremely flattering on almost all skin tones.
Colourpop Lippie Stix
These are again matte lipsticks in a twist up form. Very cute white packaging. This product has also been raved quite much..so I chose these 4 shades which are:
Price: $5 each
- Poppin: This is a very bright reddish pink shade.
- Back Up: This one is a mid tone plum purple shade. My first purple/plum shade ever.
- Cami: This is a neutral brown mauvish pink shade.
- Bootie: This is a bright orange shade. I am not a big fan of orange lips but thought to give it a try with Colourpop on lips.
I have been wearing these lippie since I got them-trying and testing. The Ultra Matte Lip-Bumble is my fav so far. Dying to try all the other shades. Will be sharing my detailed review on these beauties soon. Till then stay tuned and get connected with me on my Instagram for other daily updates..
See you soon..